These Instagram Story templates going around are so much fun so I created this template all about bags. Just save the image and upload it to Instagram stories, then add your answers using the text tool. Make sure to tag @coffeeandhandbags in your IG story to share your answers and a chance to be featured.
Instagram Story Template
How to upload an image and add your own text to an Instagram story
- Save the image to your phone
- Open Instagram
- Swipe to the right or hit the camera at the top left corner.
- Instagram Stories screen will open.
- Swipe up. Your camera roll should come up.
- Select the Bag Addict Q&A image.
- Tap the Aa icon on the top right to add one line of text.
- For each line of text, hit the Aa icon again. Repeat until you’re finished answering. You can move and change the size of the text by dragging or pinching it.
- Tap the Your Story (Plus) icon on the bottom left to upload your Story.
Handbag Q&A (my answers)
My first designer bag: Marc Jacobs Single Mini Quilted WOC bag
The last bag I bought: Gucci Marmont Mini Camera Bag in black
Today I’m carrying: Louis Vuitton Epi Alma BB
The next bag I want: Valentino Rockstud tote or mini crossbody, Chanel Classic Mini Rectangle or Givenchy Mini Antigona
My holy grail bag: Chanel Classic Mini Rectangle 😍
Have fun! Follow along on Instagram @coffeeandhandbags