Coffee and Handbags is a fashion blog dedicated to the collecting of handbags, handbag history, marketing in the fashion industry, and an appreciation for a damn good cup of coffee written by fashion writer and designer Becca Risa Luna.
Things we love:
- Designer handbags (and indie designers!)
- Chanel Caviar leather (literally it’s perfect); Louis Vuitton Twist bag; Hermes everything; Gucci Dionysus; the YSL monogram logo; Goyard, because if you know, you know.
- Hardware, hardware, hardware
- Latte art
- The perfect pour-over
- Custom La Marzocco espresso machines
- White marble
- Using real-life accessories as “props”
- Documenting the design of cafes & spaces
If you’re on Instagram, use the hashtag #coffeeandhandbags and tag @coffeeandhandbags to be featured.
To Say Hello or For Media Inquiries:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your coffee.